Please note that we publish most press releases in German only. Those press releases that are available in English are tagged with a small UK flag.
- Production planning, Industry 4.0 Warehouse, picking, transport: quick test for system selection
- Industry 4.0 Ready for digitalisation?
- Forming technology Ellipse in the centre: IPH tests the non-round rolling
- Production planning, Industry 4.0 Planning work in detail: Is it worth it?
- Industry 4.0 Overcoming crises together
- Automation, Artificial Intelligence, Industry 4.0 Simple, economical and flexible: Driverless transport system for medium-sized businesses
XXL products, Additive Manufacturing
Giant 3D printer to produce gear parts weighing tons of steel
- XXL products, Automation XXL-products work group visits Airbus and Fraunhofer IFAM in Stade
- Industry 4.0, Production planning Alternative to short-time work: companies should rent out machines
Industry 4.0, Artificial Intelligence
Digital ergonomics evaluator detects unhealthy movements
- Forming technology Forging instead of welding: IPH and ISAF develop novel joining process
- Industry 4.0 New air-conditioned test rig to characterize the running behavior of conveyor belt idlers
- Tool- and Mold-Making Modern personnel management in tool and mould making
- Mareile Kriwall succeeds Dr. Jan Langner as head of the department of process technology
- XXL products Series production of large scale products: Experts' meeting in Hannover
- Industry 4.0, Factory planning 3D factory layout via camera drone
- XXL products Start-up presents software to determine the best end-of-life strategy for ageing wind turbines
- Industry 4.0 Big data, factory planning, AGVs: IPH offers free training courses
- Industry 4.0 Augmented Reality provides a better view for forklift truck drivers
Quality testing for additive manufacturing