The practical seminar "Intralogistics" provides an optimal mixture of theory and practice. First of all, possibilities are discussed how to increase performance in order picking: How can you ensure that all necessary parts are available in the right quantity at the right time? How do you evaluate possible time delays and resulting performance limitations? In a second part we look at approaches to cost reduction through automation solutions in order picking. For this purpose, we have invited partners from the field, who will not only present technical solutions for automation, but also provide you with a guide for practical implementation.
The following topics will be covered in the intralogistics training:
- Increasing performance in order picking
- Cost reduction in order picking
- Presentation of the automation technology "Driverless transport system
The one-day practical seminar is aimed at logistics and production managers and managing directors in production companies.
Please note that the seminar will be held in German.
- on demand
- IPH - Institut für Integrierte Produktion Hannover, Hollerithallee 6, 30419 Hannover
- Dr.-Ing. Christian Böning
- Sorry, no events available.