The workshop on energy management in production provides the fundamentals of energy-efficient production design. During the training, executives have the opportunity to discover concrete and technically mature energy-saving tools, helping them decrease energy consumption in the production and reduce energy costs.
The training on energy efficiency is in accordance with DIN EN ISO 50001. Apart from theoretical know-how, it also provides useful practical experience. The workshop instruction team includes entrepreneurs who have already implemented an energy management system successfully.
The workshop programme comprises the following topics:
- Introduction into practical energy management in accordance with DIN EN ISO 50001
- Organizational optimization possibilities to save energy
- Optimization of cross-cutting and production technologies
- Overview of current research results on energy efficiency
The practice-oriented training is targeted at decision-makers in production industry, i.e. CEOs, production managers, plant managers, group leaders and energy managers.
Please note that the seminar will be held in German.
- Sorry, no events available.