|master thesis, bachelor thesis, project thesis
|Change Capability of IT Systems of Producing Companies (VIper)
|Download job offer as PDF
The "VIPER" research project aims to enable manufacturing companies to independently evaluate and design the adaptability of their IT systems for order processing and production. The focus is on improving IT systems in manufacturing companies, as these systems are an essential part of industrial value creation.
The project includes the identification of change drivers and enablers as well as their influences on the socio-technical information system. The results of the project should improve the quality of decision-making when selecting a new IT system, increase the longevity of IT systems and reduce the effort and risk involved in adapting IT systems and change projects.
- Identification of global megatrends
- Analysis of the effects of megatrends on manufacturing companies and their IT systems
- Conducting expert interviews with users of IT systems
- Analysis of reasons for changing requirements for IT systems
- Researching existing approaches to the introduction of IT systems
- Development of an impact model to illustrate change drivers and requirements for IT systems
You are studying one of the following subjects:
- Industrial engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Business informatics
- or comparable
You are interested in digitalization and Industry 4.0.
Good written and spoken German and English skills are required for the job.
- interesting tasks
- independent work
- flexible working hours
- well-equipped workplaces
- remote work by arrangement
- opportunity for scientific publication of your research results
- possibly a long-term cooperation
- Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org