|Industry 4.0, Artificial Intelligence, Automation, Forming technology, Digitalisation
|Development of a retrofit system for screw presses for (partial) automation and minimization of setup time and development of a sensor array for the first-time recording of elementary process variables, for example the forming force (AutoPress)
|Download job offer as PDF
In the Process Technology department, we work on exciting research and industrial projects. I am now looking for a motivated student for various research projects in the field of forming technology and automation and for other ancillary tasks, such as support in the processing of industrial and internal projects. One focus will be the further development of a software demonstrator for live data evaluation using AI. In addition, you will implement your own ideas for data evaluation.
You will actively support me professionally and organizationally in working on short, medium and long-term process technology issues and in dealing with daily work, possibly with a view to a bachelor's, student research project or master's thesis.
You can realize yourself creatively in one or more of the following tasks. The range of tasks is varied with the following focal points:
- Further development and validation of a software demonstrator
- Independent work on a data mining project
- Carrying out literature research on current research topics
- Support in the implementation of new research ideas
- If necessary, support with forging tests
Furthermore, support in the preparation of external and internal events and workshops is possible.
Further tasks and topics that are in your interest can be worked out together.
You are studying one of the following subjects:
- Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering
- Industrial engineering
- Business Informatics/ Computer Science
- Production and Logistics/ Mechatronics
- or similar.
You are interested in programming, artificial intelligence or forming technology.
You also have knowledge of the relevant MS Office applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel. In addition, programming skills (at least Python) and initial experience with AI are essential.
Good written and spoken German is a prerequisite.
- appropriate remuneration
- independent work
- flexible working hours
- well-equipped workplaces
- home office by arrangement
- test implementation
- possibly long-term cooperation
- Please send your application to email@example.com