|Job titel||student job, master thesis, bachelor thesis|
|Theme||Ecology, Production planning, Digitalisation|
|Project||Enabling SMEs to share raw materials across industries using a digital platform (RohstoffShare)|
|Download||Download job offer as PDF|
The aim of the research project is on the one hand to enable SMEs to use platform-based raw material sharing and thus to contribute to a more efficient supply of raw materials and thus to avoid production downtimes, to reduce the capital commitment costs for stored raw materials and to avoid expensive and unecological express transports in the future. On the other hand, platform providers are to be enabled on the basis of the research project to implement the raw material sharing approach at low cost in order to enable SMEs to use it accordingly.
Working on a topic in the following areas:
- Determining the prerequisites for companies to participate in commodity sharing
- Investigation of the influences of commodity sharing on company processes
- Creation of a reference process model for commodity sharing
You study one of the following subjects:
- Industrial engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Production and logistics
You are interested in business processes, digitalisation and production planning and control and already have some prior knowledge in these areas.
Very good German language skills (in writing and speech) are necessary for the job.
- Appropriate remuneration, if applicable
- Independent work
- flexible working hours
- Well-equipped workplaces
- home office by arrangement
- Experimental work
- possibly long-term cooperation
- Please send your application to email@example.com