|Start||Immediately or by arrangement|
|Theme||XXL products, Industry 4.0, Digitalisation|
|Project||Disruption management in individual and small series assembly of large-scale products (StoMaXXL)|
|Download||Download job offer as PDF|
XXL products are often manufactured in single and small batches and their assembly usually takes the form of a construction site. This often results in disruptions and deviations from the assembly process, and repetitive disruptions are not uncommon. In reality, however, faults are rarely processed systematically, as most existing approaches are too complicated and, above all, too time-consuming for this purpose. This is why even for disruptions that occur over and over again in a similar manner a new solution is being developed every time. This costs companies a lot of time and money.
By applying the most efficient, case-dependent information flow possible, problem resolution can be completed as quickly as possible after a disruption occurs.
During your internship, you will develop various information flow concepts for the disruption management in single and small batch assemblies of XXL-products.
Your task will be to
- conduct literature research on the required topics
- find, compare and contrast existing approaches for information flow concepts
- to adapt the concepts in such a way that they are applicable to the requirements of the disturbance management in the single and small series assembly of XXL products.
You are studying one of the following subjects:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial engineering
- Production and logistics
- or similar
You are interested in digitalization and the optimization of operational processes.
In addition, you ideally have knowledge in assembly planning.
Very good German and/or English skills, both written and spoken, are necessary for the job.
- adequate compensation
- independent work
- flexible working hours
- well-equipped workstations
- home office by arrangement
- long-term cooperation is possible
- Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org