Please note that we publish most press releases in German only. Those press releases that are available in English are tagged with a small UK flag.
- The IPH successfully applied for research funding: Throughout the next three years, the joint project on XXL goods will be supported with more than 1,2 million Euro.
- Practical training seminar on 6th and 7th September 2010: In this two-day seminar, the IPH offers practical know-how on set-up time reduction to manufacturing companies.
- IPH gave an insight into potentials and limits of wireless RFID technology at a practical training seminar on 10th June 2010.
- In cooperation with the VDMA, the German Association of Machinery and Plant Construction, IPH offered a practical training seminar concerned with flexibility in production on 13th April 2010.
- Together with three production engineering institutes of Leibniz University, IPH is organizing a student project on cooperative production engineering called KPE, starting on 13th April 2010.
- Practical training seminar on 10th June 2010: The IPH gives an insight into potentials and limits of wireless RFID technology.
- IPH and two other research institutes are developing a software tool to improve the efficiency of production facilities in sheet metal forming by providing solutions for known disturbances.
- IPH participates in this year’s “national day of logistics”. On 15th April 2010 various lectures focusing on production and logistics networks are taking place at the science park of Marienwerder.
Love at first sight: IPH presents the electronic tool log Elektra at the 2010 CeBIT
- IPH project engineer Dominic Gruss has been awarded one of the winners of the project prizes 2010 by the European Research Association for Sheet Metal Working (EFB e.V.).
- IPH changes its focus in one of their three spheres of competence, concentrating more on themes of production automation such as distributed systems, wireless communication and intelligent systems.