Please note that we publish most press releases in German only. Those press releases that are available in English are tagged with a small UK flag.
- XXL products RWE Power hosts meeting of working committee on XXL goods on 15th May 2013
Industry 4.0, Automation
At the 2013 Hanover Trade Fair, IPH presents a new all-in-one-label combining the advantages of matrix codes, labels, and RFID
- XXL products Manufacturing xxl goods: While many big companies have started to use flow production, most SME stick to fixed-site production
- Research findings on morningness and eveningness reveal differences due to circadian rhythms
In a new 1.1 million Euro project funded by the EU, IPH and companies from Germany, Spain, Romania, and Turkey examine how crankshafts can be produced using less material and energy
- IPH appoints new manager: Björn Eilert to head production automation department
- Production planning, Ecology IPH engineers investigate effects different kinds of procurement have on environment and expenses
- Financial support for engineers of tomorrow: IPH awards scholarship "Deutschlandstipendium" to a mechanical engineering student of Leibniz University Hannover
- Automation, Factory planning Automatizing plant engineering: Algorithms to produce forecasts and simulation models
- On November 10, the 2012 "Nacht, die Wissen schafft" (science night) takes place at the university of Hanover. IPH presents a new satnav helping forklifts to find their way through warehouses.
- IPH has introduced a new app helping students to find suitable themes for their bachelor thesis, internships, and jobs.
- Tool- and Mold-Making, Artificial Intelligence Mold and tool making: Artificial intelligence based software can help to reduce time necessary to construct progressive dies and calculate costs.
- Factory planning When it comes to reorganizing existing plants, manufacturers of medical equipment face the same challenges as producers of chocolate and cookies
- XXL products, Production planning Mechanical and plant engineering: Real-time simulations can help to reduce delays in field assembly.
- Forming technology, Artificial Intelligence Sheet metal forming: Along with research institutes from Berlin and Hannover, IPH has developed a software to fight technical failures
- XXL products Installation of wind energy plants and other large scale products: IPH engineers to develop standard device for assembly
- Tool- and Mold-Making Working committee for tool manufacturing celebrates its 15th anniversary on 28 June, 2012.
- Hannover's best engineers: IPH managing director Dr. Georg Ullmann wins award.
- IPH participates in national day of logistics on 19 April 2012.
- XXL products Nordex to host next meeting of working committee on XXL goods on 22nd May 2012.