Please note that we publish most press releases in German only. Those press releases that are available in English are tagged with a small UK flag.
- Forming technology, Artificial Intelligence Sheet metal forming: Along with research institutes from Berlin and Hannover, IPH has developed a software to fight technical failures
- XXL products Installation of wind energy plants and other large scale products: IPH engineers to develop standard device for assembly
- Tool- and Mold-Making Working committee for tool manufacturing celebrates its 15th anniversary on 28 June, 2012.
- Hannover's best engineers: IPH managing director Dr. Georg Ullmann wins award.
- IPH participates in national day of logistics on 19 April 2012.
- XXL products Nordex to host next meeting of working committee on XXL goods on 22nd May 2012.
- XXL products IPH and Airbus are investigating if modular design of air plane wings reduces lifecycle costs.
IPH reveals ways to increase efficiency of wind energy plants at 2012 Hanover trade fair (Hannover Messe).
- Production planning Reward systems usually aim at increasing productivity of staff. To improve overall logistics performance, delivery liability, inventory, and lead time are also worth considering.
- XXL products, Production planning IPH engineers are investigating how production networks of large scale goods, such as wind energy plants, should be designed to become more efficient.
- Automated guided vehicles, Industry 4.0 Research project on optical communication: IPH invites manufacturing companies to attend ISI-WALK meeting on February 8, 2012.
- Dr. Georg Ullmann succeeds Dr. Rouven Nickel as managing director of IPH
- Industry 4.0 In a recent research project, IPH engineers have developed a system that allows for the monitoring of grinding processes.
- IPH engineer Mona Goudarzi turns into a role model for elementary school students in Germany, Austria, and Italy. New teaching materials to get kids into science and engineering are being published.
- Factory planning, Ecology Making factories more energy efficient: Together with experts from architecture and building physics, IPH research engineers are developing an integrated view on plant design.
- XXL products Meeting of IPH's working group of XXL goods on 23rd November 2011: Suppliers and manufacturers discuss new transport and loading systems to improve handling of XXL goods.
- The Bahlsen cookie plant at Barsinghausen has been named “factory of the year 2011” by AT Kearney. Amongst others, IPH research engineers have contributed to the current concept of the plant.
- Production planning, Ecology In the face of constantly rising power and gas prices, IPH investigates ways to improve scheduling in small and medium-sized companies, so as to reduce energy costs while maintaining on-time delivery.
- Industry 4.0, Automated guided vehicles, Artificial Intelligence IPH research engineers are striving to decentralize control of automated transport vehicles – enabling them to “grow up”, to make situational decisions and to coordinate themselves independently.
- XXL products Announcement of the next meeting of the IPH working group of XXL goods on 23rd November 2011.