Please note that we publish most press releases in German only. Those press releases that are available in English are tagged with a small UK flag.
- Additive Manufacturing, Ecology Researchers want to recycle plastic waste in 3D printer
- Factory planning Factory planning: How to find the optimal reorganization strategy
- Forming technology Avoiding tinsel burrs: IPH and Otto Fuchs develop sealing concept
- Production planning Production at a glance: Is my company ready for MES implementation?
- Additive Manufacturing Unlocking the potential of 3D printing: Niedersachsen ADDITIV offers practice check
- Industry 4.0 IPH develops first self-flying drone for indoor use
- Automated guided vehicles, Industry 4.0 Controlling driverless transport vehicles intuitively with Augmented Reality
- Ecology Wind energy: New industry standard for dismantling, removal, recycling and recovery
- Factory planning, Industry 4.0 Conveyor systems: More flexibility through optimized layouts
- Forming technology Improve material properties thanks to fine grain rolls
- Production planning, Industry 4.0 Warehouse, picking, transport: quick test for system selection
- Industry 4.0 Ready for digitalisation?
- Forming technology Ellipse in the centre: IPH tests the non-round rolling
- Production planning, Industry 4.0 Planning work in detail: Is it worth it?
- Industry 4.0 Overcoming crises together
- Automation, Artificial Intelligence, Industry 4.0 Simple, economical and flexible: Driverless transport system for medium-sized businesses
XXL products, Additive Manufacturing
Giant 3D printer to produce gear parts weighing tons of steel
- XXL products, Automation XXL-products work group visits Airbus and Fraunhofer IFAM in Stade
- Industry 4.0, Production planning Alternative to short-time work: companies should rent out machines
Industry 4.0, Artificial Intelligence
Digital ergonomics evaluator detects unhealthy movements