An interface between science and industry – that's IPH. This podcast gives an insight into our work, the latest projects and industry trends in the fields of logistics, process technology and production automation.
This podcast is only available in German.
- Episode 11 | Leave of absence at IPH: On the way to a doctorate
- Factory planning Episode 10 | "No more pushing boxes": This is how factory planning works today
- Ecology Episode 9 | The Green IPH and ÖKOPROFIT
- Additive Manufacturing Episode 8 | Why 3D printing is also interesting for small companies
- Additive Manufacturing, XXL products Episode 7 | XXL 3D printing: Steel gearbox parts weighing tons from the 3D printer
- Additive Manufacturing, Ecology Episode 6 | From Yogurt Cup to Toothbrush: Plastic Recycling with the 3D Printer (Additive Plastics Recycling)
- Forming technology Episode 5 | Goodbye back pain: Ergonomically optimized forging tongs
- Episode 4 | Annual review 2020
- Industry 4.0, Automation, Factory planning, Artificial Intelligence Episode 3 | Autonomous drone in the factory
- Forming technology Episode 2 | More efficient forging through cross wedge rolling
- Episode 1 | Who are we and what do we do?