|Job titel||Student job|
|Start||Immediately / By arrangement / 1st of Sept. 2023|
|Download||Download job offer as PDF|
RDRWind e.V. is an industry association for repowering, dismantling and recycling of wind turbines.
The association supports companies in Germany and abroad that deal with the topics of repowering, dismantling, disassembly and recycling of wind turbines.
We aim to promote the dissemination of new professional applications and processes, standards and norms in these fields through information, networking, press and public relations work and R&D support.
Your tasks and activities:
- You manage incoming and outgoing invoices
- You will be responsible for the annual financial statement including audit support
- You take over the member administration
- You plan events and take part in them by writing minutes, among other things
- You take over the coordination of appointments
This job is located at: Behlerstraße 3a, 14467 Potsdam, Gemany.
What you should bring with you:
- Experience in the commercial field, ideally in accounting would be an advantage
- Self-organization, reliability, commitment and ability to work independently
- A careful, discreet way of working and a friendly appearance
- Good handling of the common Microsoft Office programs
- appropriate remuneration (on a 520€ basis)
- independent work
- flexible working hours
- long-term cooperation, if applicable
- Please send your application to email@example.com