|Job titel||Bachelor thesis, project thesis|
|Download||Download job offer as PDF|
At IPH-Hannover, we are dealing with the assurance of component qualities in FDM 3D printing. This includes knowing and being able to control the influences in the printing process. One influence that has received little attention is the filament quality. The material has a significant influence on the subsequent component quality. One quality characteristic of the filament is the diameter and shape, which have an influence on the material flow during printing. This is to be investigated within a student thesis.
Within the subject area, there are numerous interesting areas of focus for you, e.g.:
- Examination of commercially available filaments for variation in diameter and shape.
- Production of filament with an extruder to produce different filament qualities
- Conducting experiments to investigate the influence of different filament qualities within the FDM printing process
- Documentation of the work and results
You are studying one of the following subjects:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial engineering
- Production Engineering
- or similar fields
You are interested in 3D printing.
Good written and spoken German and English skills are desirable. Basic knowledge in the field of Additive Manufacturing with Fused Deposition Modeling are helpful.
Furthermore, it is required that you work independently and reliably, have organizational and communication skills and contribute your own ideas.
- independent and flexible work
- well-equipped workstations
- execution of experiments
- possibly long-term cooperation
- Please send your application to email@example.com