|Job titel||Student job, Internship|
|Download||Download job offer as PDF|
The advertised position is not linked to a specific project. Current consulting projects in the three departments of logistics, production automation and process technology deal, for example, with the selection and introduction of business software (e.g. ERP systems), the automation of manufacturing processes or the use of artificial intelligence in production. Finally, we also carry out internal change and improvement projects (e.g. internal ERP system).
As a student project assistant, you will support us in the acquisition, preparation of proposals and implementation of external consulting projects and internal improvement projects.
The following tasks are conceivable within the scope of the job:
- Development and discussion for the improvement of the offered counselling services
- Research on the state of the art of new approaches
- Support in the processing of individual work packages of consultancy projects and internal improvement projects
- Support in the preparation and implementation of seminars (e.g. ERP selection and introduction)
Your tasks will be adapted to your specific knowledge, skills and interests.
You study one of the following subjects:
- Mechanical engineering
- Industrial engineering
- Computer science / business informatics
- Production and Logistics
You are interested in logistical and production-related problems and issues. You want to familiarise yourself with new topics such as factory layout planning, business software or AI in production. You enjoy working in a team and want to develop professionally and personally.
A good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken, is desirable.
- friendly working atmosphere
- flat hierarchies
- if applicable, appropriate remuneration
- independent work
- flexible working hours
- Well-equipped workplaces
- Possibility of mobile working
- long-term cooperation, if applicable
- Topics for theses
- Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org