|Categories||Bachelor thesis, Project thesis|
|Start||Immediately or by arrangement|
|Project||Disruption management in individual and small series assembly of large-scale products (StoMaXXL)|
The aim of the research project is to develop an innovative disruption management system for site assembly, in particular for individual and small batch assembly of large-scale products.
As a basis for the innovative disruption management, a database will be created that contains information on frequently occurring disruptions. A software demonstrator will then be developed to support companies in eliminating occurring disruptionsquickly and accurately.
If an employee enters a new disruptioninto the system, the software demonstrator identifies related disruptionsusing a multi-stage similarity search and automatically suggests suitable measures to rectify the fault.
Your responsibilities will include a variety of exciting items within the project. These include:
- Research on topics related to single and small batch assembly.
- Research on possible assembly disruptions as well as their characterization possibilities
- Development of ways to characterize assembly disruptions
- Creation of questionnaires for expert interviews
- Conceptual design of disruptions databases and categorization possibilities of model elements
You are studying one of the following subjects:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial engineering
- Production and Logistics
- or comparable
You are interested in assembly planning and ideally you already have some prior knowledge of this subject.
In addition, you have knowledge of common Microsoft Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Very good written and spoken German and English skills are required.
- independent work
- flexible working hours
- well-equipped workplaces
- home office by arrangement
- possible long-term cooperation