|Categories||Project thesis, Bachelor thesis, Master thesis, Student job|
|Start||Immediatly / By arrangement|
The digitization of data is of great importance in the industry today. Especially in the field of factory planning it is desirable to create a virtual three-dimensional image of the factory premises. These models not only facilitate the factory planning process itself, but also increase the clarity and enable the use of new technologies, such as VR or AR glasses. In order to take advantage of these benefits, accurate recording and evaluation of the three-dimensional data is necessary.
The task of this project is to analyze and scientifically work out the process of layout recording from drone flight to the evaluation of the data. One focus is the scientific evaluation of the layout recording and the validation of the results. Furthermore, first approaches for an automated drone flight will be analyzed and evaluated.
Within the topic area there are numerous interesting focal points for you, e.g:
- Scientific analysis of the layout recording process and evaluation
- Creation of a test plan
- Comparison of three-dimensional factory layout data from laser scanner measurements and photogrammetry
- Economic consideration of the different admission procedures
- Development of a method for automated data acquisition
- Insights into industrial projects at IPH
You are studying one of the following subjects:
- mechanical engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Business Information Technology
- Computer Science
Good written and spoken German and English skills are required. Basic knowledge of image processing and the use of CAD programs (e.g. Solid Works or Creo) is helpful. Basic programming experience (e.g. with C, C++, Java, Matlab, Python) should be available. A confident handling of Word, Excel and Powerpoint is required. In general, you should like to work independently and contribute your own ideas.
- autonomous work
- flexible working hours
- well-equipped workstations
- Home office by arrangement
- long-term cooperation if necessary