|Categories||Project thesis, Bachelor thesis, Master thesis, Student job|
|Start||Immediatly / By arrangement|
The digitization of data is of great importance in the industry today. Especially in the field of factory planning it is desirable to create a virtual three-dimensional image of the factory premises. These models not only facilitate the factory planning process itself, but also increase the clarity and enable the use of new technologies, such as VR or AR glasses. In order to take advantage of these benefits, accurate recording and evaluation of the three-dimensional data is necessary.
The focus of this research project is the analysis of different acquisition methods for three-dimensional factory layout data. The focus is on the acquisition methods 360° laser scanner and photogrammetry with aerial photographs taken by drone.
Within the topic area there are numerous interesting focal points for you, e.g:
- Analysis of digital three-dimensional layouts
- Creation of a request overview
- Development of a quality assessment method for 3D factory layout data
- Comparison of three-dimensional factory layout data from laser scanner measurements and photogrammetry
- Economic consideration of the different admission procedures
You are studying one of the following subjects:
- mechanical engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Business Information Technology
- Computer Science
Good written and spoken German and English skills are required. Basic knowledge of image processing and the use of CAD programs (e.g. Solid Works or Creo) is helpful. Basic programming experience (e.g. with C, C++, Java, Matlab, Python) should be available. A confident handling of Word, Excel and Powerpoint is required. In general, you should like to work independently and contribute your own ideas.
- autonomous work
- flexible working hours
- well-equipped workstations
- Home office by arrangement
- long-term cooperation if necessary